Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Someone fill me in

So as most of you probably know from Nobrianer Inc. thing didn't go my way on Saturday night. I even got cold shouldered, or so it seemed Sunday. This is the part I didn't quite understand. They knew I was chilling by myself and invited me to come hang out. Get there and I see it was only Jay and the girls. Two boys, two girls, sounds like a properly devised plan from highschool. I don't know. Girl two stayed covered in a blanket curled up on a one person chase lounger that was sepearted from the couch. This went on for two hours. After the shows, I took off and headed home. Little conversation was had and I didn't have to deal with A.D.D. guy or any other random dudes. I think I need to revert back to July mentallity. Fun girls, good to hang out and party every now and then, no interest past that, and go on. Oh well, I didn't have any real expectations but I did screw up part Nobrianers weekend and possibly messed up an Asian persuasion weekend.

3 comments:

Agent Orange said...

Were ya wearin khakis and a polo cause that makes em moist......or so I have been Todd, I mean told.

The Double D said...

No, I upgraded to a nice pair of jeans and a untucked collared shirt....not true polo style. Sunday I showed up in an Abercrombie t-shirt, jeans and Rainbows, having not shaved since Thursday morning, and no product or real part in my hair. I was looking like a real hard ass.

Lawtonfunk said...

Hmm,

You're not in college anymore. You're going to have to dress like you have money.

You didn't pop your collar, did you?

Just in case you did:
NO TODD. THAT'S A BAD TODD. YOU DON'T POP YOUR COLLAR. NO! NO! NO!