Sunday, October 09, 2005

Rock Star

Poot and I wore it out last night. Had dinner partially funded by old gift certificates last night. Can't beat the Rockhampton Ribeye at Outback. Headed home to let things settle a bit and get hte ball rolling with a Jack and Coke (needed the caffenice to prevent food coma) then headed down town. Hit Phil's for a minute to grab my credit card from Thursday night and check out their hotass bartenders. Struck up a little conversation with a very cute FSU alum who was trying to see what their score had been earlier. Nothing of any substance came of it but I definetly pulled a Wha and dropped the ball on getting a phone number, especially considering she made a point to say it was very nice to meet me, blah blah blah, on her way out. Moved on to Dixie's and met up with a couple we know that had called earlier in the evening. They had a smokin hot friend with them too. Great scenery and we drank and partied for the next 3-4 hours at Dixies and Buckhead. One of the most fun nights on the town in quite a while. They cockblock Poot with an other chic at Buckhead though, not cool. the best part was they aren't afraid of a little ass grabbing bandit and even turn it around on you. Good Times! This morning was little rough but a couple advils, lunch, water, and a coke took care of all that. Now I'm in the office tying up last weeks loose ends and trying to get things in line for this week so I can get out of town for the NC State game and a weekend with the fam in TN.

2 comments:

Poot said...

yes, the cockblock was not cool. Some random blonde headed chic named Sarah (that was the scary part) started butt dancing with me and turned around to see who she was dancing with, then she didnt leave, rather grabbed me and kept grinding with me. It was at this point that Faith and Lyndsey molested me and made a Michael sandwich. The blonde cutie wasnt too happy, but i will never see her again anyway.

My word verification for this blog is "dikplzzr". HAHAHAHA

Agent Orange said...

dikplzzr LOL