Sunday, October 30, 2005

Hey Norm!

Yes folks, Harry was back. The costume was a bit modified, the drunk was not nearly as severe, and he made his way home, sober. As you can see from the link below, Mac caught him in action, mustard stain and all. Due to the fact the bars were beyond packed, thought I had a bit more cash on me when heading down town and the fact I didn’t want to deal with running a tab, I shut the alcohol train down around midnight or 12:30 (prior to time change). By the time we got everyone to the car it was 3 (2 with time change, I guess). I was even responsible for getting our extremely drunk friend out of the bar as she couldn’t stand up. She was barely dressed in our costume so I looked either like the best friend she could have or someone getting ready to commit a very foul crime. Keeping her from falling in her own pineapple and vodka volcano and turning my head while she popped a squat put me in good friend zone for sure. Poot was around to help (that’s him in the Hank Jr. outfit next to me). He was trying to help the other chic find her phone while I tended to the drunk. By the way, these are the same two girls from last weekend and they came by to hang out Friday while Poot and I laid into half a handle of JD and sketched the face onto the wicked pumpkin I carved. The other did kind of piss us off late night as she was all up on A.D.D. boy. Not that we cared she wanted someone other than Poot or I but this guy is just a straight dumbass and I won’t go into that any further. As mentioned, Mac was there to partake late after his journey through some Haunted Forrest. He was dressed as the Donnie something or another, Beaver Hunter from the Bob and Tom Show, I swear to god he was. It was a pretty fun weekend. Nothing super fantastic but not nearly as expensive as the butt whipping in Atlanta would have been. See The Sporting Gnome on the sidebar for Bowman’s thoughts on that.

http://teamtweek.textamerica.com/?r=3571148

Oh, and the Jack poster in the background no longer hangs on that wall. It’s not in our possession at the moment but we do know where it is.

2 comments:

Nobrainer said...

Any extra pictures?

Sounds like y'all had a hell of a time.

The Double D said...

With a little luck later this week maybe. I forgot my regular camera. Maybe we can get their digital shots forwarded. We'll see.