Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I am a Leader

In being a big fat blog dork. I was originally going to get on here to rant about something related to Nobrainer's blog concerning the government and big business and the political bandwagons. You know, blogs are a political thing, or so my boss thought until I enlightened him a couple months ago. Becuase ranting about the above is dorky enough. Then I decided to venture outside Nobrainer Inc. and see what others were writing. Agent Orange updated yesterday and last Thursday. Not bad. He has something on the Sporting Gnome pages too. The sad part is half his college readership isn't getting redirected to the updated material automatically and are reading his "I'm moving post." Funk is doing a good job of keeping up after a few slumps in late summer. Poot has crapped out since his Boobies jaunt (granted he was gone for a while) . The Stinky Recluse never really got going. Nobrianer, is well Nobrianer. The kid gets mucho linked to other sites and is in grad school. What else is he going to do other than head south to drink with the JDGA? Jessie's Jungle...yeah if you call a cemetary a jungle. Skippy looks to haverealized he is too cool and moved on from his IBO (Inital Blog Offering for anyone looking for a copyright). Malph is lagging too. Half my readers don't even have sites. I shouldn't really count Orange's new monologue either. Shut down the old one or build an auto redirect damn it.
Basically what I am getting at is that, no matter how useless most of my crap is, I have made it through one year of posting as of yesterday. The last 7 weeks have been without home PC (save the "Do work while at work, Wha" comments and I have been able to hold my own and bring a little humor to most of you crackheads, while holding steady at multiple postings a week if nota couple on any given day. And I'm a contributor to another page which is taking much of my sports knowledge. I am doing a pretty damn good job I think. Now, let's go home and pour a tall stiff one, put on the helmet, break out the Harray Carry gear for the weekend, celebrate my blog dorkiness, and say in unison

YAAAAAAY WHA!

8 comments:

Agent Orange said...

That does it...someone get him his Midol!

Nobrainer said...

Actually Nobrianer is Nobrainer. But you were close enough.

Tonight I'm bottling beer and watching Animal House. Awesome.

starbender said...

You seem 2 B well informed.
:)

The Double D said...

Midol? What for? That wasn't really a rant....more of a posting of surprise that my damb ass can hold my own on this stuff and actually.

Lawtonfunk said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lawtonfunk said...

Hortonese definition of the day:

Damb: (adj, noun, verb?) Rooted both from the words dumb and damn. Damb means both stupid and frustrating

Agent Orange said...

oh....oh he gets an A for todays Hortonese class everyone!

Anonymous said...

my website is outa date and I like it that way.

I'm so old we had to use a mainframe to write an email..

waaaaaaaaaaaa humbug.