Friday, October 07, 2005

It's Over..Kinda

Well, I took it from that Investments test Wednesday. I haven't taken it from a test like that since Fluids or Strengths but oh well, the rectum is beginning to heal nicely. Yesterday sucked. Why do crappy ass storm systems move into town the one day I need it to be nice outside during work. The weather sucks, no one like to go out in that and henceforth a ton of tie and effort for atrade show was sent down the strom drain, literally. Now it's pitched a friggin tent and setup shop over this area all weekend. Another last ditch chance to go to the lake, foiled again. At least I get to sit on my butt all weekend and do nothing....well, other than get piss drunk downtown for the first time in forever. I just hope the voicemails I am abotu to check don't suck to bad. The email from the past two days weren't too rough, so I got that going for me.

No comments: